Monday, February 9, 2009

Snowy Sunday

Happy Birthday Grandpa
thanks for the cake & Ice
cream YUMMMM


Boys just want to have fun too!







Snow has arrived in the dessert, or at least a dusting and enough for the kiddos to make a snow man. Thought I'd share the pics, and share with you how much fun we had enjoying the day off. Saturday night the kids spent the night with my parents so Manuel and I had the whole night to ourselves and guess what we did...we went grocery shopping I know aren't we just a bundle of fun! Sunday morning we woke up early and took the doggies for a long walk, then it was off to play with the kiddos in the snow. Later the in-laws came to spend the afternoon with us it was my father-in-law's birthday so we had cake and laughed the afternoon away. It was a wonderful Sunday to bad it's already Monday, but hope everyone has a wonderful week:)

1 comment:

Michaelene said...

Wowza!! I can't believe you guys got snow. Great pics.
So, Garrett will be there in Prescott on Thursday evening and coming home on Monday. I just wanted to let you know in case Jeremy doesn't tell you.
Alright, I love you all - give those boys kisses and hugs. Is Nicolas wearing pajamas in the snow? Cuckoo boy =)