Thursday, June 4, 2009

Going Camping

After what has been a long and heart wrenching couple of weeks I am ever so grateful to be getting out of town and out into the great outdoors. We are leaving to White Horse Lake today for the next four days. I can't wait, we are going to be with a bunch of our closest friends and we always have a ton of fun. No TV, no news, no newspaper nothing but the family and wide open spaces. We need this so much right now so I'm so grateful, I feel that since my grandpa's passing I've been living in a world that seems to be spinning so fast and I'm just not ready to jump in yet so the great outdooors is the perfect place for me right now. Have a wonderful weekend everyone:)

1 comment:

Michaelene said...

Hope you guys have a great! great! time. Thank you for Soph's birthday wishes - SHE'S WALKING!! She really took off today ;)
Hope you got my message about her name ... our last class is Monday, so when you can, let me know what you guys have chosen.
Love to you all. Thanks for everything while your here - I miss you.