Monday, July 12, 2010

Not Me Monday

I didn't let our youngest totally get inside the mouth of a geat white shark this week, and if he did I wouldn't then proceed to take a picture of it and post it on my blog, so don't even think that. I totally did not forget that it has been Monday all day until now, so nope not me I would never forget to publish a Not Me Monday. I so didn't leave the house without making my bed today so that I could fit in extra play time on a super fun play date with old friends today, nope I think that would've been so lazy of me I mean come on how long does it take to make a king size bed with all the extra fluffy girly pillows anyway. I didn't let my kiddos drink sodas on our picnic play date today and totally embarass myself in front of the other type-a mom because I didn't think to buy juice boxes when I was at the grocery store lastnight, I do not even allow my kids to drink sodas nope not ever ever, not even once, I don't buy them and I sure don't ever keep them in my house. Well I haven't done a lot of things this week and it hasn't just been tons of fun, Happy Happy Monday all!
You can check out what others have not been up to this week by simply clicking on the Not Me Monday box on the right:)

No comments: