Monday, November 7, 2011

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

It's been a while since my last Not Me Monday post, and I haven't really done or said anything that I should put in here because you know that's not me at all. I totally didn't sleep in this morning because we had a snow day here in Arizona. It didn't take me an hour yesterday to clean out our fridge nope not me it's always clean and organized and brand new looking we are not the sort of family to have leftovers from a week ago and finger prints on the doors, nope not at all my house is ALWAYS spic and span even with three wild rambunctious boys in the house. I didn't decorate this year the day before Halloween, nope I had everything out and ready weeks in advance. I didn't squeal in delight when this past Saturday all of the boy's soccer games were cancelled because of snow and rain here in AZ, I mean I wouldn't at all be thrilled with the notion that we could possibly have one Saturday free, with nothing to do. Well that's all for now, what have you not been up to?

No comments: