Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Thank you Mikie sooooo very much for the blogger award, it's a biggie for me because I'm so not computer savy. So the rules are I have to say six things about myself ok here it goes, I'm so used to talking about the kiddos that it's hard for me to talk about myself.

1. My favorite color is red
2. I can't stand to eat liver and onions YUCK, but I like the way it smells while it's cooking
3. I secretly would love to be a team mascot, so I could let the inner dork in me loose and no
one would know it's me.
4. Halloween & Christmas are my favorite holidays
5. I should have named my boys Alvin, Simon & Theodore!!
6. Last but not least I have very strong faith in The Lord:)

1 comment:

Michaelene said...

Very, very proud of you! Team mascot - you are a BIG OLE DORK - that's hilarious!

Now, you can nominate people for the award if you find their blogs kreativ and interesting to read =)

When are you coming? We might go back home with you for a few days ... we'll see! Love, love, love to all of you!