Wednesday, March 11, 2009

counting down the days... SF here we come!!

Manuel and his boys, well
a couple of them messing
around after school on
Daddy's day off
I am praying that I will be rid of these darn sniffles by the time we leave on Friday for Santa Fe I just can't stand them anymore. Lastnight was Bunko night and I could hardly breathe, it was the first time I couldn't wait to go home. Lucky as it was that the hostess lastnight was only a couple of blocks away so after dinner, games, prizes and great desert I rolled down the hill and staight into bed with Sudafed. I love my girls night so these sniffles have to go far, far away.
I also feel guilty leaving my sick hubby home alone. However I am so excited to get to head out of dodge for a week, I didn't think we would make it back to Santa Fe until summer time so we are incredibly happy. We will be doing a lot of traveling over the next few months, Santa Fe this month, Mexico next month and Vegas in may. I hope all is well and I really hope that the sniffles skip your house entirely this season

2 comments:

Laura said...

Whoo-hoo!!! I'm so excited to see you guys! I hope your feeling better as well as my kids because they have the sickies BAD! You guys drive safe!

Michaelene said...

HELLOOOOOO!? where are you?