Saturday, October 24, 2009

Short and Sweet

My bunko group...aw what
witches they are!
Luis & Nicolas with their awards

Nicolas & his school principal
Mr. Moore
This week was just amazing, we have had so much fun. I hosted bunko on Tuesday and grama got to play with us which just made it that much more fun. I hope she had as much fun as I did, although neither of us won, oh well, the food was good, the drinks even better and the company the best.
Nicolas and Luis were also awarded by the districts superintendent. Huge award since only one child from each grade level from each school were chosen. I felt so blessed that two of the Briseno boys were chosen. I figure Manuel and I must be doing something right, just kidding I can't take credit for all of their hard work. While Mr. Moore (Nick's principal) read why he was chosen my eyes watered to the point I thought I would need to grab some Kleenex out of my pocket. It's so nice to know that when your child leaves the house each day that the morals we teach are seen. I'm so proud to the point words can't even express. This made my day because so many times I feel like I'm rushing around and we are all so busy, busy that I feel I'm not teaching those important lessons and so many times I have cried in my husband's arms feeling like a failure of a mother. Today I feel so lucky to be my children's mother they are amazing little human beings, have a wonderful day all



2 comments:

blueberrymia said...

By reading your blogs I feel like I'm learning how to be a mom (one day should that ever happen) I think you sound like an amazing mother. No more crying in the hubby's arms, you are fantastic!

=)

Cristina said...

They are amazing because they have amazing parents!!