Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween




I was so proud of my skull
pumpkin I just had to show you all


Stacey & Nicolas
getting all the seeds out
so they can carve



Nathan um I mean our
skeleton ninja




our glow in the dark skeleton






Super cool don't you think??














I hope everyone had a fantastic Halloween, I know we sure did. This year my brother-in-law, his wife and my nephew came to spend Halloween with us. We had an amazing time. They drove in from California on Friday and the rest of the weekend was a whirlwind of activity. Saturday we did some running around, pizza and junk food. The rest of the day was filled with pumpkin carving, playing outside, eating pizza, trying to keep the kiddos out of the candy and finally costumes and up to Mt. Vernon for some trick or treating. I love going to that street to get our treats, almost every house on the street goes all out with their decorating, there are bizillions of kiddos running around and it's just so much fun.
Sunday we went up to Jerome to visit an old ghost town and old mine. The kids had a blast, it was the perfect place to take a bunch of curious boys to play. They jumped in and out of old cars and trucks, chased around some poor chickens they had a ball. Then we headed out to Sedona, it is always so beautiful there. The weather was absolutely gorgeous but the company was even better.
I am always so thankful to have family and friends over for a visit, I know with the economy the way it is and all traveling is sometimes put on the back burner. So thank you Jorge, Stacey & Carsyn for the visit, we had an amazing time with all of you, thank you for spending such precious time with us, we love you tons and hope to see you again soon.
Well it's now on to Thanksgiving, which hopefully will be better than my heart anticipates. I hope your households are filled to the brim with chocolates and blessings, Love- Shiri
I will have to post more pics later in the week I still have some great ones:)

1 comment:

Gharrity Family de Santa Fe said...

Shiri, you are so adorable! I love reading about your family as well. Glad you all had a safe and funfilled Halloween!