Wednesday, November 25, 2009

what a wow of a day...







The boys with their daddy

they were so excited &

proud of him back on the ground,

safe & sound




Going up, up & awayToday, one day after celebrating ten years of marriage my husband still takes my breath away. This thanksgiving I am so thankful, thankful to him and thankful for him. I am thankful that he loves me the way he does, quirks and all. I am thankful for all that he does for me, he is our provider, protector and rock. I am thankful for all that he has given me, like his heart, a home, our children and countless moments in between. I am thankful that I get to share my life with such a generous, selfless, loving, caring, affectionate, intelligent and wonderful man. This has been one of the most difficult years our family has faced and it was so nice having someone to be with me through it all. Ten years later I am thankful that as much as I think I know him he still inspires me and surprises me. Check this out...

3 comments:

Gharrity Family de Santa Fe said...

Wow Shiri, that's amazing! Did you do it too?

Jolyn said...

SCARY!! Manuel, we want to hear all about it. I bet all the boys wanted to try it as well.

Shiri Briseno said...

I couldn't do it yet, but Manuel wants to do it again this spring or summer and I wil be ready, I was more comfortable after watching for a while. I send out an open invitation for any and all who would like to join us!