Monday, March 1, 2010

Not Me Monday

So this is my very first "Not me Monday" so here it goes, I hope to read some of your too, don't leave me hanging here all by myself.
I absolutely did not take a two hour nap with Isaac today nope not me that would be so lazy of me. I did not watch television last night while my darling hubby cleaned the kitchen after dinner. Me? Are you kidding I ALWAYS clean the kitchen right after dinner with absolutely no help from anyone. I do not have a mountain of laundry to move today, nope not me I always keep up with all the dirty stocks and stinky clothes all these boys accumulate. I didn't leave the gym today in such a hurry that I forgot my keys in my locker, nope wasn't me who could ever be that forgetful! And right now I do not hear my children arguing over who gets the next turn on the PSP, I wouldn't allow that, I would be right in there dissolving the situation. Well that wasn't so embarrassing go ahead what did you not do this week?
MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.opy.jpg"/>

2 comments:

Gharrity Family de Santa Fe said...

That is so cute Shiri! -

You are a brave woman. If I get the courage up, maybe I'll do one of these.. but my husband thinks I'm perfect, I don't want to deter that thought *wink wink*

Trish

Shiri Briseno said...

you are too cute Trish! It's fun and I read other people's not me mondays and thought hey might as well share one too.