Monday, April 12, 2010

Not Me Monday

Well well where do I begin. I've absolutely not been slacking on my blog I would never do that, I am the picture of perfection at multi-tasking so I would never ever let more than a month go by without a single post, Nope not me! Isaac turned four on friday and I didn't let him put his entire face into one corner of the cake and eat up, nope that is disgusting and would be horrible manners, I teach my kiddos way better than to do things like that. I didn't let all of them stay at Peter Piper's Pizza until closing time nope they are always in bed by bed time. That would be so silly of me. I haven't yet again let my laundry pile up into mountains I swear are higher than Everst, nope couldn't be me. I haven't been running all the kiddos around to their many practices that I dream of being in my car and I actually want a Sienna after seeing how the mom can take a nap in it with her feet reclined, nope not me I never ever want to get rid of my SUV! I didn't this morning barely make it to the gas station...I never ever drive on fumes. I told you earlier I'm so organized and on the ball it's amazing! So please share don't leave me hanging out here all alone what have you not been up to? Click on the "Not me Monday" box on the right to see what MckMamma and everyone else have not been up to this week.

2 comments:

Laura said...

You are so cute! I'm going to have try this "Not me Monday" blog sometime, looks like fun! Love ya!

Gharrity Family de Santa Fe said...

I love these :)Except I would probably have a not me Monday, not me Tuesday, not me Wednesday... well you get the picture.