Thursday, August 7, 2008

Bunko prep

This week has been a good one so far, Nathan loves school, his teacher and all his new friends. Nicolas however isn't as thrilled, he likes his school but misses his old school and all his friends. I told him that he could be in AWANAS this year so that he could still see his friends hope that helps him a little.

Isaac is loving his one on one time with me, he is back to his good natured lovey self I love it! He gets really excited when it's time to get the boys from school, he is talking a lot now. He says or at least tries to say just about everything now.

I'm off to the mall and some other stores today, Tuesday is my turn at hosting bunko. I'm excited I've never hosted this group of ladies yet ( I just started with this group in Jan. after subbing for them for a couple of years). I'm thinking of doing a new mexican inspired menu. I think they would love some enchiladas, beans, rice all that stuff my only problem so far is coming up with an interesting cocktail, I don't want to do the usual margaritas so I'll have to really start thinking. I have to go buy the prizes today and all that fun stuff, so I hope it goes well. Well I hope everyone is having a great week and just enjoying what each day brings to us.

1 comment:

Michaelene said...

Aaaaah, you just don't know how to make the margaritas, properly! Are you using really good tequila, first off? Don't forget the sweet and sour (it HAS to be TAVERN mix - usually only at Albertsons) Cointreau (don't forget that!!) Orange juice, fresh squeezed orange, freshly squeezed lime ... into the blender. Or, last night, we had prickly pear margaritas at the coyote ... try those!!!!
Hope you guys have a great time... we're happy to have your mama here!