Monday, August 25, 2008

Thank God it's Monday!!

I never thought I would catch myself saying thank God it's finally Monday, but I'm so glad it is. This weekend proved to be the never ending kind.
Last Wednesday Manuel had four wisdom teeth pulled, a white spot removed from his tongue and a baby tooth that was still lodged in his front gums pulled. It was a huge undertaking, he was in bed for three days he finally felt well enough to go back to work on Saturday. So our house has been somewhat different the last few days.

Saturday was nice though because my mom and dad took Nicolas and Nathan to Camp Verde to see the Wildlife Park. The kids loved it because they could get really close to most of the animals because a lot of them aren't in enclosures, only the man eating ones as Nathan would say. I'm glad they got to go out and enjoy themselves for a while because the rest of the weekend was just rainy and yucky so we had to stay inside most of the weekend.
Everything else around here is going smoothly...Nicolas has met some new friends and is starting to really enjoy his new school. I went and had lunch with him last week and I think that helped his come out of his shell a little. Isaac is still getting into EVERYTHING and Nathan is just going with the flow and being the little sweetheart he is :) Hope all are well and please please please keep my grandpa in your prayers as to the spots on his lungs.

1 comment:

Michaelene said...

How quickly we adjust to them being back in school, huh? Today is Garrett's first day of school -- I miss him terribly, but I know he was anxious to get back to "his life".
Love to you all - hugs and kisses too!