Thursday, January 22, 2009

It's been a while but...

This year has started off to be a busy one, although how good I'm not sure yet. The girls in my bunko group said we have until February 1st to change any new years resolutions and after that date it's going to be a great year. I hope so, I know like many right now I have such hope that things in every way are going to turn around.
My new bible study is off to a great start. I'm doing yet again another Beth Moore study what can I say the woman rocks! She has a way of teaching me so much and keeping my attention and she is sooo dang funny.
The boys are doing great, keeping up with all their activities and all. Great news Nicolas made the honor roll!! We are so proud of him, after a challenging start to this school year with the move and all we were very worried, but he pulled through what a trooper. Hope all of you are doing well and off to a good start this year, maybe a new resolution I will make before feb. 1st is to blog a little more often:)

No comments: