Thursday, January 29, 2009

Nathan gets his green belt

All the Dragons with
their new belts
Nathan getting his new
belt YAY!!

Nathan had to break this
board with his hand to
get his new belt, he did
it on the first try


Nathan made a huge step in Kung Fu, he moved from junior green belt to solid green. We are so proud of him, the one requirement for this belt was improving behavior and respect. He had to get permission from home and from his teacher in order to move up. We are so proud of him, he is doing great and doing it all with wonderful behavior and a great attitudeAdd Image

1 comment:

Michaelene said...

Way to go, Nathan! We are so proud of you - keep up the great work!
Shiri, I see you're blogging about as much as I am these days =(
Thanks to your little Isaac, read my post for today ... I think Soph wants to marry Handy Manny =)
Love to you all - I need to come see you guys, soon ... I miss you!