Friday, January 2, 2009

A wonderful Christmas...

me and the love of my life
standing in front of our snow family
oh so proud, now if only he
could keep his eyes open
Nathan's first attempt at
a snow man

Isaac playing in the snow
Christmas morning..still in his
pj's



Nicolas checking out what he
got in his stocking



me and my grandma
taking pictures with Santa




I promise I swear I've
been good all year long





Merry Christmas Nicolas














Isaac being a total ham! I had
to put this picture because
Isaac was a little afraid to take
any more pictures with Santa We have had one of the most memorable holidays in years. We went to Santa Fe to be with our family and had a wonderful time. We stayed for ten days, most of them were covered in snow and that is exactly what I wanted for Christmas, you know I'm a desert dweller now so the snow was absolutely gorgeous but so flippin cold!! I wanted to share some pictures because my words won't due any justice. Enjoy!








1 comment:

Jolyn said...

You are absolutely right, Christmas was most enjoyable this year. Of course my favorite part was getting the opportunity to spend a day with you and the boys. It was so very special to have you guys all to ourselves to play in Albuquerque. I wish your train ride experience had been better, but what the heck - It was indeed an experience.
Lots of Love to the members of the Briceno Bunch. Jolyn