Monday, May 24, 2010

Not Me Monday...

Another Monday already??? Geesh where does the time go these days? Well this week I didn't show up late to Nick's baseball game only to realize that we were at the wrong field, nope not me couldn't be, I am totally on the ball and have every time, date and event in my planner. I totally didn't look at the wrong date :) I didn't let Isaac where his cowboy boots and hat and batman cape to the game either, me of course not. On Friday I didn't take Nathan to Sonic for Happy Hour and let him eat an entire banana split by himself, that would just be way to much sugar for his seven almost eight year old body, and I didn't totally enjoy an ocean water as well and then proceed to walk around with blue teeth for an hour or so. I didn't lay on the couch for two hours last night so I could watch the series finale of Lost, geesh on the couch for two hours that would be impossible. I didn't wake my darling husband up in the middle of the night on Saturday so I could ask him where the monkey was on the I spy game and then continue to have a conversation about the game while completely asleep, nope! I never talk in my sleep, that could be soooo dangerous and really embarrassing! (Note to self don't play I spy with Isaac before bed time....I wonder if he looks for clues in his sleep too?) Well what have you not been up to this week? Happy Monday all!
Check out MckMama's blog or click on the "Not me Monday" box on the right to see what others have not been up to this week!

No comments: