Monday, March 21, 2011

officially can shake it now!!



Our kiddos had spring break last week and all I can say is that it had the most perfect timing this year. My dad recently retired and they are working on getting their house ready to put on the market, so they decided they would load up the truck and trailer and take some of the stuff they don't use very often and leave it at their house in NM. They asked me and the boys to join us (Manuel had to work), so we did. I taught a zumba class on Monday and we left right afterwards, it was a long drive longer than usual funny because it was just my mom and I and I think that trip consisted of more stops than any other time I've driven that long stretch of I-40. Oh well. During our quick trip there I was able to see all my girls and eat some yummy Santa Fe food, what can I say I think it's the best in the world. I was able to visit with most of my family, we had a wonderful corned beef and cabbage dinner for St. Patrick's Day, it was absolutely wonderful although mine was tofu and cabbage:) I was also able to attend several Zumba classes there and I learned so much, each teacher has his/her own style and I think it's so much fun to see how other people teach it. Then my mom and I zipped home on Friday because we had to be in Phoenix all day on Saturday, it was our big day. We are now both certified/licensed Zumba instructors!!! It was the funnest Zumba I've ever done but also the hardest, we danced out booties away for seven full hours and then had lectures for another two hours, it was such a wonderful and really hard day. Here are some pics of the day, what can I say I look EXHAUSTED!!

No comments: