Thursday, March 31, 2011

Loving life and this glorious weather

I've been having just the best time recently, it feels like things are really falling into place for our family and I couldn't be happier. It's been VERY stressful for a while now and it has really rocked our little family. I don't deal with change and stress very well, I am a creature of habit and love structure and routine I do love spontaneity as much as the next gal but for the most part I love to know what my day will look like. I feel like all of my praying has been working, it may have taken a while but it is indeed working I'm reminding myself now to remember that everything is in His time not mine and patience is something I'm constantly working on. I will go into detail at another time I promise because trust me when I tell you, it will absolutely blow your mind how great our God is and I'm seeing how faithful and loving He is and how when something (hint hint)even from your childhood has been taken or destroyed he is so faithful in restoring it when you least expect it. So on this Thursday as I prepare to go teach my wonderful women and enjoy the afternoon with a house full of children (my husband is teasing me at this very moment saying I always seem to have all these extra little kiddos around) I am overwhelmed with joy, gratitude, and love beyond measure.

No comments: