Friday, April 1, 2011

feeling like spring but...



I absolutely love this time of year, I quote a friend of my directly when I say our little town looks a little like Narnia right now, with all the beautiful trees blooming and bursting with color. The grass is green, dafodils and tulips are in full bloom it's just gorgeous around here and you can't beat this 75 degree weather. If it could stay like this year round I would be one happy camper, I dislike being too hot or too cold so I love love love spring!

Yesterday I had a house full of kiddos and I was a bit nervous because there were MORE than I had expected but thanks to my good friend spring they played outside the entire time, they didn't come in the house once it was amazing! And today my sweet friend blessed me with another gorgeous day and we spent most of it at the park on a wonderful play date with Isaac's friends from school. I'm trying to soak it all up because before I know it I will be complaining that it's once again hot in AZ.

No comments: