Monday, April 18, 2011

Zzzzuuuuuuummmmmbbbbaaa!!!!!!!!!!

It's officially taken over my life, or I should say our lives. My poor little family I think I've been really neglecting them since I started teaching. They are all such good sports about the whole thing, they never complain in fact all of them are being super supportive. Isaac asks me everyday "Momma how was your zumba today? so incredibly cute and my husband is my absolute hero right now he is my number one cheerleader (minus the short skirt). He has really stepped up in helping me make this a career, he offers to help me out when he sees that my schedule is really tight, he doesn't complain when we eat leftovers for three meals in a row and one of them may or may not include cereal. He never complains in fact he is full of compliments and wonderful words of encouragement. Something I desperately need right now as my confidence still tends to waiver a little bit.
Well I better run I have two classes to go teach like I said earlier Zumba has taken over and if you happen to be living under a rock and you just haven't ditched the workout and joined the party yet you really should try it. Happy Happy Monday!

No comments: