Saturday, February 4, 2012

This is what's for Super Bowl


Cheeseburger salad and I really wish I could just make it and eat it right now, I'm starving after an awesome and wonderful Zumba class this morning. I'm anxiously awaiting tomorrow, my boys are big fans of the Patriots and I have to admit that I don't mind watching their QB either. So tomorrow some family and friends will gather around our TV and watch, I've never been much of a football fan until this season, which I'm sure was bound to happen being that I live in a house full of boys, young men and a football loving husband. So here's what we will be eating, thanks so much to The Pioneer Woman for concocting such an amazingly simply yet wonderfully delicious meal that is a true crowd pleaser! (WWW.Thepioneerwoman.com) I know it looks yummy and it so is, the homemade croutons are the hidden jewel that just make this dish delish!
Have a wonderful Saturday, we sure will be are Peter Piper Pizza bound because Isaac's work was selected to hang on their art wall which features kid's art from all the schools in the area. Now as I type this I think it's a very good marketing strategy for them because if my little sweetheart's artwork was not hanging on their brightly colored walls I would not be going there today, hmmmm nice job PPP. Go Patriots!! or whoever just bring on lunch.

No comments: