Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patty's Day


last night we had a huge sleepover with my boy's friends, it was so much fun. I woke up a little tired but it was all worth it when those sweet little boy faces woke up to some treats. (I know Leprechaun poop sounds disgusting, but I figured with boys it would go over well and it did). The "poop" consisted of Lucky Charms cereal, gummy bears, green candies I can't remember the name of and a few gold coins and a on the side a bottle of bubbles. I love that my boys are still little and I can have fun with them and just be in their joyous innocent presence sometimes. Last night my sweet wonderful husband grabbed my hand and hugged me tight and told me how lucky he and my boys are that I am his wife and their mother but I had to answer back that I'm the lucky and blessed one. Happy St. Patty's Day!

No comments: