Friday, September 25, 2009

fun at the lake











We had an absolute ball at Lake Mohave. The water as I hoped was crystal clear and nice and cool on a hot day. It still reaches over 100 degrees there! The kids loved playing in the water and on the beaches. They found crabs, mussels and crawdads, and we all saw a few wild donkeys and some huge birds, who knew our trip to the lake would compare to a trip to the zoo. The kids took their snorkel gear and the clarity of the water let them see some really neat stuff, I just can't get over how nice the water was. What a nice little weekend getaway. Happy Friday everyone:)

2 comments:

Michaelene said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time - lucky bugs!
I got your message about the book, I'm so very glad to hear that it has given you some insight ;-)
Love to all of you - I'm missing you these Fall days.

blueberrymia said...

What's a crawdad?