Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas Parade

Me & the boys enjoying the parade
and not minding the really cold weatherThe kiddos loved this car...
a Rudolph slug bugThe kids are begging us to get
them one of these for the front
yard, hmm next year will it be for
the parade?I love when Christmas comes to our little town, it seems as if our little town comes alive with the spirit of the season. Our town is the state's official Christmas city. Here are some shots I took of the parade, I'm still learning how to use my new camera and the parade was a huge learning session, I still have so much to read and so much to learn but I figure the practice won't hurt either. Tonight it's off to the Courthouse lighting and tomorrow after church a walk through Bethlehem, what fun! What a blessed mommy I am to be surrounded with these wonderful boys throughout this wonderful holiday season.

No comments: