Friday, December 4, 2009

Time to get into the holiday spirit

My mom with Gramps
last year.





it's hot chocolate I promise!



Missing him tons this year

but I'm sure he had a much

better view of it this year
plus I'm sure the weather
is so much warmer in heaven!




Me & the love of my life

taking it all in:)

Some pics of last year's annual Christams Parade of lights....missing my gramps this year.

I will post pics of this years parade soon, I just got a new camera and I haven't figured it all out yet so they are coming just as soon as I can.

2 comments:

The Murray Crew said...

So glad you found us! Your family is too sweet!

Blessings to All of You, Brisenos! =)

QuatroMama

Michaelene said...

Oh boy - I miss him, too. Last night I made a yummy goulashey soup and I had a tortilla on the side slathered with mayo - I told Matt that always reminded me of Grampa. Garrett made the basketball team last night, which made me miss the Papa. I know I could have counted on him to be at every one of Garrett's games. Heavy heart today =(