Monday, December 28, 2009

Hanging out with the boys today

I think we all started to feel the rush of Christmas today, we all woke up exhausted today. After my early am workout I showered and went back to bed to cuddle with Nathan because I was cold and landed up sleeping until 9, how great is that! So the rest of the day the kiddos have been playing with their gifts and watching movies, it's really cold out so a nice relaxing day indoors is exactly what we all needed.
So as the new year approaches I can't help but smile. I like so many am eager to see this year behind me, it's been unusually hard with lots and lots of changes. The first big ( I mean HUGE!) change was that my teenage step-son came to live with us, and that was a huge change all in itself in less than a month I would lose my beloved grandfather, and just a few short months after that another huge loss, my papa. I am eager to start a new year and a new decade, I can't wait to see what this new year hold for us and what memories we will begin to make. I wish you all a very very Happy New Year!

No comments: