Monday, June 27, 2011

Good morning Monday

Remember all those posts about having such manic Mondays? Well I think those days are over at least for a little while. Here it is just about ten in the morning and I'm drinking my second cup of coffee, browsing the internet and lounging in my Pj's ahhh life is wonderful. Mondays from now on will be my free day, I don't teach or attend any other classes on Mondays it's so nice. Part of me feels like I should fill the day with errands, or cooking, or cleaning, or totally exhausting the kids with playtime and outings and then the rational sane part of me loves sitting here listening to my kids play and lounge around in their pj's too. I think I will for once listen to the rational sane part of my brain and just let the day happen instead of having each hour planned out in my daily planner, imagine just one day with no rushing around well that's what today is, a beautifully boring, no to do list kind of day and I couldn't be happier about it.

No comments: