Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Santa Fe

So we've been in Santa Fe, NM the last couple of days and it's been so relaxing and wonderful. I don't know what it is about this city that just makes the busyness of the day slow down. The kids have spent their days either visiting with my Grandma (who feeds us all the most wonderful food, I wonder how many weight watchers points are in skin it chicken?!?!) or playing outside in the lush green beautiful backyard at my parent's house here. And then there is just something wonderful about still being able to visit the house I grew up in, and watching my boys climb the same trees I did, play basketball on the same court my brother and I played on. This morning I enjoyed my coffee outside, had some computer time and watched my kids play I am feeling so blessed this week, I have such amazing family ( I got to meet the newest member yesterday) and friends here. Missing my hubby this week but enjoying our trip to land of enchantment. Happy Wednesday everyone, I hope you are able to slow down and enjoy the day.

No comments: