Friday, June 10, 2011

My first ever Zumba chartity event




So last weekend I conquered one of my biggest fears, I went up on stage and taught Zumba to a crowd of people. It was a charity event that Costco was sponsoring May is for Miracles, for Children's Miracle Network. I was very nervous about it but as soon as I was on stage and the music started all my nerves went away and I had a blast I could have stayed on that stage all day, I LOVED it!! The woman on stage with me is one of my fabulous students and she has lost over 100 pounds by doing Zumba and eating healthy. She is also head of T.O.P.S (taking off pounds sensibly) in our area, she is such a wonderful and inspirational woman I was very thankful to have her up there with me. That's one of the wonderful things about my job, I absolutely love it and I get to share it with others and see significant changes in their lives too. Well it's time to get going the boys have a VBS party to go to and then we may go enjoy the pool and jacuzzi for a little while. It sure feels weird having only two kiddos this week, I'm missing my Nicolas terribly but I know he is having a wonderful time with his Pa.

1 comment:

Michaelene said...

Yahoo Momma!! Good for you - you're doing an amazing job, I hear. We got to enjoy your boy for a bit while he was here =) I think we are going to miss your visit ... we'll be in CA while you're here - BOO!! Love you!!