Saturday, June 25, 2011

Today was the day




So it's finally the moment I've been dreading since May, today is the day I finally turned on the AC. I was hoping to make it until at least July before we had to turn on that money stealing cool air blowing machine, but I just couldn't do it. Today is also the day I've been saying would come for a while now, our spring was unusually cold and the wind still hasn't stopped, I've been waiting for eternity to put on my flip flops and shorts or slather on some SPF 1000 and hit the pool but it just hasn't happened, until today. Today is the day where for the next few months I question our decision to live in AZ, I hate the heat, I despise rattle snakes that scare me to death, I have horrifying nightmares of scorpions, so why oh why did we chose such a place to call home...well in a few months when we dip back into the 70's and stay that way for much of fall and have a winter of only enough snow that it's fun I will remember why AZ is our home, but until then I will continue to complain about the heat and spend my days at the pool trying with all my might to avoid a sunburn. So with that I should run or rather drive because it's just to hot to walk to the pool. Happy Saturday!

No comments: