Thursday, August 20, 2009

After staying in the dark ages forever I finally have a new computer and a much faster connection making blogging much easier.

Things around here are going great, the kiddos are back in the routine that the new school year brings, I miss them but I like the routine myself. The peace and quiet is also priceless, it's just Isaac and I until we pick up all the boys from school. He misses them terribly I catch him all the time yelling down the stairs to the boys to see if they are there, it's sad but I think it's adorable all the same.

It would be close to perfect if when school started the hot summer weather would fade away just as fast, it seems that August is hotter than ever, I'm so ready for fall, I can't wait to bring out the boots and chunky sweaters. I'm ready for cool crisp mornings and beautiful gold leaves. So until next time I hope all is well wherever this may find you, Love, peace, and like a friend of mine said today always choose JOY!

No comments: