Tuesday, August 25, 2009

So much to say...

Nathan trying so smile
Isaac enjoying the warm summer
weather, and throwing all the
boys flippies in the pool

Isaac taking a quick pic in between
dance moves at the pool:) so cute!



Little Sophia catching
some sun




The boys enjoying a little
entertainment after a
long day of swimming



Nicolas & Nathan on their
first day of school YIPPEE! In the last couple of weeks our whole routine has changed, and for the better I must say. The kiddos excitedly returned to school, summer seemed unusually long this year so we were all ready to get a schedule going again. Nicolas (I can't believe it!) started the 4th grade, he is one of the older kids now, separate building and all, he is growing so fast. Nathan started the first grade, he is really excited that most of his friends are in the same class this year, I think it made the first day of school much easier.

I've decided to take it easy with extra curricular activities this fall, usually it seems we are running around like a bunch of crazies, it feels really nice to get to stay home after school. I feel so blessed that I am able to watch my children grow, sad that it seems to be going by so fast but lucky to get to be a part of their lives.


This last weekend we got to go to Phoenix with my wonderful and gracious cousin Michaelene. We stayed overnight so the kiddos could play in the water and drift along in the lazy river and ride the water slide, they had so much fun. So much fun in fact I found it a little difficult to have three children without my husband. I think that he does so little because he is at work so often but this weekend was a huge eye opener he does way more than I thought. I feel so blessed to be married to such an amazing man, thank you honey, I love you! Thanks again Sargent family it was soooo much fun.





1 comment:

Michaelene said...

We enjoyed you guys so very much - thank you for joining us! We've made it home safe and sound, getting ready for the big day tomorrow!! I know what you mean with daddies working all the time ... I got home yesterday & felt a huge relief that I had an extra set of hands to help with bathtime, feeding, cooking, etc! They do so much & I think sometimes, we don't acknowledge just how much they do between working lots of hours & coming home to help after a long day. Our love to all of you - we'll see you soon!