Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Froggy days...







Isaac has to be the most adventurous little critter around, he has absolutely no fear, and trust me I have tried to teach him to be afraid of certain things or a least a little more cautious, but his carefree nature is so innate in him that it is almost impossible to change his mind about anything. I'm hoping this is a great quality to posses when he is older and will hopefully less susceptible to peer pressure...here is to hoping anyway.

He loves bugs, snakes, lizards and well just about anything that creeps, crawls or slithers on the ground but he especially loves the ones that ooze out yucky brightly colored substances. Right now is frog season in our area, and they are everywhere. Nathan screams at them every time we are on the street driving, he thinks that somehow I can avoid hitting them as we drive down the road, trust me that is impossible the street literally sometimes looks likes it's crawling along right beside me. Yesterday we, or should I say Isaac found a huge frog in the front yard and it provided him with about fifteen minutes of sheer joy, before I thought we should strop torturing the poor thing and let him go, so anyway here is my little curious cat chasing his hippity hoppity friend, have a wonderful day, may it be filled with many blessings and much joy!
Job 33:26



1 comment:

Laura said...

Dude! We have a little frog just like that living in our yard. Jerome catches him from time to time to play with him. Jerome is into the same thing with the bugs, spiders basically anything that walks or crawls...creeps me out a bit.