Saturday, August 29, 2009

Happy Saturday

It's always so nice to receive very good news after hours of pacing the floor. My Papa went in for a routine MRI yesterday and afterward was told to go directly to the hospital, long story short he had surgery this morning, everything went really well and he is in ICU but doing great and and he is in very good spirits.

We also accepted an offer on our house. I'm sooo grateful but I thought it would feel different. It's an almost bittersweet feeling to let go of that house. It was our first home together as a family. Babies learned how to crawl, walk & talk in that house. Manuel and I spent our lives together in that home. It's almost like closing the book on a chapter in our lives, our kids are growing, we are older and it's hard saying goodbye to a place filled with wonderful memories. Ok ok enough mushy stuff, it's not like I never had a camera or anything.

Today I feel amazed at the power and faithfulness of The Lord, I know that through it all he is always faithful, always near ever present and stressful mornings remind me to look and lean in a little closer to Him, because without Him I'm lost. Happy Saturday everyone, have a fantastic weekend

No comments: