Thursday, June 3, 2010

picking cherries...


Today marks one week since the kiddos started their summer vacation. We have had such a great week, it has been so nice not having to run around all over and be in a bazillion places in one day. We have really just been going with the flow of the day and it has been so nice and relaxing. We have been hanging out at the pool each day (I am trying really hard to get rid of my glow in the dark legs, at least for the summer). We did the summer movie program yesterday, can't beat it $2 to see Charlotte's Web. I had forgotten what a great movie that is, little Isaac cried when Charlotte died:( In this last year unfortunately he has had a lot of death to deal with.
Next week the kids will start two weeks of VBS, and we are all very excited about that. Isaac will get to participate this year. I ask all of you to please pray for him through this. He is on some new stuff that the new doctor gave him and we have changed his diet, I however have not seen any new changes, good changes I should say. We have had a rough couple of days with him, he isn't taking naps and is having the hardest time falling asleep at night, he has been wetting the bed almost nightly now and yesterday during a play date was really hard to calm. OK back to my train of thought, please pray for him, he usually doesn't do well in social situations, I plan on staying the first morning with him and then leaving him on the second to see which scenario works best for him. I pray that he is happy to join in on the fun. I want him to learn to be happy and play with other children minus the meltdowns. So please if you all don't mind please keep him in your prayers next week.
So I am off to do whatever the day brings about for all of us (how nice is that! Love it).

1 comment:

Laura said...

What a gorgeous picture of those cherries, they look yummy! You'll get through this, you are very strong! Love you!