Friday, June 18, 2010

Summer time fun






Summer has been in full swing around here and we as a family are trying to capture and enjoy every single minute of it. I love these summer days where the kids and I can just go with the flow, especially love the days where we can come and go as we please with no to do list in sight. These moments with the kids are so precious and as I've noticed recently are going by much faster than I ever anticipated. I remember when the kids were really small I felt like my days would forever consist of changing diapers, making bottles & scrubbing baby food stains off the walls. I can't tell you how some days my heart aches to have those days back. Well enough mushy stuff for today we are off to VBS and well whatever else we decide to fill the day with.

1 comment:

Jody said...

OMgoosh!! I've been trying to comment on here but had to set up an account! I don't have time..haha anyway. It was great to see you on the 4th. Glad to see you're doing good, I saw the Sargent's blog.. great to see Garrett is doing well and baby sister too!
Hope to see you guys again soon!
Jody