Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Out of the mouths of moms

This is going to be so much fun, because I catch myself saying exactly what my mom would say or sometimes the craziest things. I always thought that whatever the kiddos were saying was funny but I do the same thing, maybe talking insanely comes with the territory when raising children. Some things I've been saying lately...

please don't spit and then slurp it up, it's kinda rude not to mention really gross.

Honey please please please don't poop in the hamper, that is where dirty clothes go, not poop.

We DO NOT pee in the pool, no it's not funny, I really think you can make it to the potty, you can't because it's gross, they will have to put even more chemicals in the water to make it pleasant for us to swim in, yes I do believe that other kids with goggles on can see you pee! If you pee in the pool why do you keep getting mouth fulls of the water to spit out, YUCK! Yes if you pee in the pool eventually you will probably drink it if you keep opening your mouth.

Hot dogs are not an everyday meal, because I said so, because it's really important to eat your veggies

Please stop shaking your brother, you are going to give him a headache

please put some clothes on, we do not walk around the house naked just because it's hot outside.
To hear some of what the other crazy talking, kiddo raising moms have been saying head on over to http://mycharmingkids.net

1 comment:

Christy said...

I love your mom phrases! I am quickly seeing what boys can bring out in a mom. :) Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment to pray for Braedon. It gives me hope and renewed strength to hear that someone else is praying for our son. We go back to Children's tomorrow for more tests, so far there haven't been any that have come back.