Friday, June 4, 2010

Yikes...what did I get myself into?????

So last month my oldest turned ten, and it just happened that his birthday landed smack dab in the middle of the two busiest weeks in the entire school year. So we decided that it would be a good idea to postpone his birthday party until you guessed it today. So tonight we are expecting seven little boys to appear on our doorstep ready for swimming, pizza, video games, play, fun, hopefully sleep and whatever else happens. Nicolas is so excited, he has never had a sleepover before, and because of this we don't really know what to expect. Live and learn I guess! I will let you know how it goes tomorrow, that is if I survive.

We are also going to try out the new children's museum that just opened up, that should be fun and something different. I hope you all have a fantastic Friday!

P.S Happy Happy Birthday Sophia, we love you!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Eeek, I am not looking forward to sleepovers when my little ones get older. Good luck!!!