Thursday, January 20, 2011

Yup I made that!

So in the case that you are still living under a rock, I thought I might pass along a wonderful blog I came across a while back. The Pioneer Woman (www.thepioneerwoman.com ) is absolutely phenomenal, she is a mom, a homeschooling mom at that, and a fabulous cook. I've been using her recipes to feed my family for a little while and let me tell you not one of her recipes has let me down yet. Some of my favorites are remakes of old classics, like tonight I made her meatloaf, and yummmo!! Nathan immediately asked if we could please put it on the make again list, and probably in the top three. He said it's the best he's ever had. I should've been sad that he didn't like my recipe better but hers has Parmesan cheese in it and hot sauce who wouldn't love it? So just a little FYI, have a great night!

No comments: