Thursday, February 10, 2011

Finally


So it's been almost an entire week since my last post and I must admit I'm a little saddened by that fact, my goal was to blog daily or every other day. I read this wonderful woman's blog and she said that blogs are like plants and they need to be watered and nurtured on a constant basis, so that's been my goal and I'm slacking already. It's absolutely not because I have nothing to post about, it's the complete opposite I could write an entire novel of our activities each day. Although today happy to say is not going to be one of those busy, busy days Isaac doesn't have preschool today and Nathan is home sick, not too sick but sick enough he felt he needed to be close to mom today. I'm allowing it, first because we have been so busy that I think some rest will do his body and his spirit some good, and second because he is doing amazingly well in school, if I didn't share he received a big award at school last week for being a leader, an excellent student and overall just an awesome kid, and last but not least because I've missed having some quiet cuddle time with him. So today I got up early finished my to do list before 8:30 am and the rest of the day can just fall into place as it happens, we don't have to do anything or go anywhere today, how flippin cool is that?!?! I too needed a day like this.
I have some really exciting news about Nicolas I will share with you all later, I have to get a picture first. So until then Happy Thursday.

No comments: