Thursday, February 3, 2011

So I'm really going to go for it!

In my last post I talked a lot about wanting to do something very different from the usual, explore my options, step outside my box. Well it must be God moving in my spirit and guiding me because right after I posted last week I've been bombarded with Zumba stuff, I was offered two jobs teaching, every time I turn on the TV I see the Zumba infomercial it's a constant in my life these days. I often pray that God will be with me in very obvious ways and talk very loud to me because I don't think I can always hear Him. Well I couldn't miss Him if I tried. So I'm going for it, I'm co teaching my very first Zumba class this Saturday (with the most awesome woman who has even offered to be my mentor through this whole process!) and I will be getting my Zumba Certification on March 19th. I'm nervous and excited all at the same time. I'm a pretty shy and quiet person so this is a HUGE step for me, I mean shaking it all in front of a group of strangers, I'm hoping this not only helps me step out but also helps me with my confidence. So the whole butterfly thing has started, now let's just hope I totally rock it!

No comments: