Thursday, February 17, 2011

I have a hot date today!


I know I know what a lucky lady I am, I have the hottest of dates today. What can I say, to know what awaits me this beautiful Thursday afternoon! It's cleaning day, so let the hot, soapy, scum scrubbing action commence! On days when I'm not so excited about cleaning or doing laundry, on days where the beautiful weather outside is screaming my name, I just have to remember being a stay at home mommy is my number one job, I just have to remember that little boys need clean underwear or else they go commando and well that just grosses me out, I just have to remember that the toilet doesn't clean itself, although I wish it would, and remember that by me doing my job I am blessing my family. Blessing them with clean whitey tightey undies, pj's that are so comfy and soft and smell of downey, the same ones that will cuddle them as they say their prayers and drift off to sleep, and my time over a hot stove is in preparation of the healthy wonderful food that will nourish their rapidly growing bodies. I love my job, I do, with what other job in the world could I each and every day bless the people I love the most. So with that I'm off to my hot date with Mr. Clean, and yes my husband approves of the time I spend with that super clean, bald hunk of a man! Happy cleaning day, well that is for me I hope you all enjoy whatever this beautiful days has planned for you.

No comments: