Monday, February 21, 2011

sledding on the 8th hole




So with this latest winter storm that has dumped all of this wonderful glorious snow, we wanted to take full advantage of it. The roads were in no condition to drive yesterday morning so I canceled child care at church and we took the morning off, my sweet hubby made us all blueberry pancakes, eggs and for all my little carnivores some Jimmy Dean sausages. I stuck to the pancakes and coffee:) Then we ran to the grocery store to pick up a couple of things so I could make my man his very favorite meal, and then we picked up the sleds and hit the slopes...ahem... I mean golf course. We had so much fun, we stayed there for hours, watching the kids sled, taking our own drastic turns praying all the while we wouldn't break a hip or dislocate something, and sipping on some hot cider and hot chocolate, it was a marvelous day and quite a good workout, so although the rest of my fellow Arizonans are tired of the snow, I enjoy it and would welcome a lot more of it.

1 comment: