Saturday, February 5, 2011

La Caipirinha is my new favorite

So I totally did it today!!!! I co -taught my very first zumba class ever. It was way more fun than I ever thought it would be, I messed up but my co teacher is just the best and saved me quite a bit, she is just such an amazing woman and teacher and I am so very grateful to her and how she is helping me. She is wonderful she is letting me just pick her brain over and over and I always leave feeling inspired and overjoyed with all of tips that she so generously gives me. A friend of mine showed up to support me and at first I felt really nervous about her being there, like it was ok for me to do it in front of strangers but to actually really know someone that was there made me nervous, but after a few minutes I was having so much fun that I was just so appreciative that she was there to support me. I will have to call her for lunch or Starbucks soon! Well we are off to a super busy day, two basketball games and a baby shower for my sweet friend who is expecting her first baby, I get to shop for a girly today, Yay! Happy Happy Saturday!

No comments: