Monday, November 10, 2008

Better late than never...

Uncle Juke helping Isaac put his
life jacket on the night before
the big fishing day. Oh what fun!

My mom and dad enjoying Gramps
and the wonderful scenery.

Give me a kiss...


Nicolas caught the first fish of the day



Dorky me trying to keep my
balance as the wind picked up.




All of us just enjoying our time
and eachother. Thanks Patty, Juke,
Mitch & Grandpa for the wonderful
weekend.





Just goofing around with auntie
Patty






We LOVE you gramps...
The pictures are from August but I just had to share. This was over Labour Day weekend and we had a ball. We drove straight through to Eagle's Nest which is really close to Angel Fire, New Mexico, to my aunt and uncle's cabin. I had never been so I was super excited. It was really nice spending time all together like that. We had just found out but didn't know the specifics of what was/is wrong with my grandpa so good quality time felt wonderful.
The boys went fishing and caught a ton of fish that we put right on the grill, living out in the desert it's rare to eat something so fresh, it was delicious. The boys had a great time on the boat with uncle Juke, Grandpa, Pa and Mitch. The Lake itself is soo beautiful and the mountains nearby are gorgeous. It was a short trip but a great one, one that left lasting memories for me and the boys ( I know this says nothing about Manuel, he unfortunately had to stay in AZ to work, we missed him, I'm sure he would have loved catching all those fish!)






1 comment:

Michaelene said...

Cute pictures!
Matt killed his elk before Juke did. He said he's going to have to teach Juke how to hunt :) All the boys were up there until yesterday and then Papa & Brandon came home leaving Matt, Mitch, Juke & Dominic to continue searching for Juke's elkie!
I hope your Mom & Dad don't run into too much weather on their way home - it's stopped snowing but still socked in all the way around.
Love you, kiss those boys for me!