Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Bite for you and a bite for me...




Isaac is just too stinking cute! He loves having babies around because he eats their food and then to top it off steals there bottles, mind you he doesn't even take a bottle anymore. He will even drink formula YUCK!! Poor McKenzie only gets about half her food Isaac takes the other, he did the same thing when "Showpeea" was here too. I should reconsider putting him back on baby food it seems to settle his stomach we haven't had any stomach issues this month, (he suffers from outbreaks of c-dif and is probably gluten intolerant).
Last night I had bunko and Manuel was left at home with all the boys to build Nicolas' derby car for AWANA that he will race tonight. When I got home the car was done and it looks great Good Job Manuel! I hope it's fast enough to win, that would just make Nicolas' night even if it doesn't win Manuel and Nicolas still had a great time making it, I will post pics of the big event tomorrow hope everyone is having a great day :)











2 comments:

Michaelene said...

Cute! cute! cute!
I think it's probably a really good idea to put him back on baby food. You could even do the organic Gerber, which I believe is gluten free.

Shiri Briseno said...

I seriously think I am he LOVES it, you know the funny thing is that when I gave him baby food when he was younger he hated it how they change huh!