Monday, November 3, 2008

Simply Sunday...

Mikie & Her hubby Matt flying a kite in the sunday wind...
my cute dad enjoying his
day off

My wonderful husband
enjoying his boys


trying to keep the kite in
the air and out of the trees



Isaac wanting more Halloween
candy...don't think so the
sugar coma has just worn off




cute but I said keep the
kite out of the trees...





I love you Manuel






I am superwoman hear me roar!!







What a GREAT day!! What a wonderful weekend! We had my lovely cousin Michaelene & her wonderful family in town and we had a great time. They arrived early friday so we go to go trick or treating together and we hadn't done that in years. We went up to Mount Vernon it wasn't as crazy this year as it has been in years past although I did lose Nathan for about fifteen minutes. So proud of him though he found a Police Officer and told him his name, age and phone number we were happily reunited a few minutes later without many tears. Isaac was a little overwhelmed by the whole thing and was very cranky.
Sunday was great, my day to work nursery and I didn't have a single child other than Isaac so I got to have some alone time with him it was great that doesn't happen all that often a chance to just play, no laundry or cleaning it was great. The rest of the day felt like fall so we stayed close to home and my mom's house just taking in the day. The day ended with a family dinner of posole, red chile, tamales and tortillas a great way to end a week and an even better way to start a whole new one :)

1 comment:

Michaelene said...

We enjoyed you guys so much! Thank you and Manuel for taking so much time with us - Matt enjoyed getting to have some time with all of you, as did I (I always do!).

Soph did really well on the way home, totally different than on the way out there =) We're having pizza and getting ready for the rest of the week and the decision of who will be our new fearless leader!!! Go Obama!

We love you guys! Thanks for the great memories of another wonderful Halloween ... may the tradition continue! I love you my sweet sissy!