Friday, November 28, 2008

Turkey Day
















I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving, we sure did. The weather has been grey and cold so I was cooking up a storm in the kitchen I made apple pies, pumpkin pies, hams, potatoes just about everything and I loved it. We spent the day at my mom's house with my family and my grandpa so it was wonderful. Nicolas was just precious he secretly wrote a two page letter about what he was so thankful for this year, he stood up and read it aloud to all of us. The boys all went on a hike through the dells while I stayed back to look over all the sale adds and it took me almost an hour and the funny part is I didn't even plan on shopping today, I usually don't but I just like to see the adds. I'm a procrastinator with my Christmas shopping. Hope all of you are well and have a wonderful weekend, we are off the the Sundogs Hockey game:)

No comments: