Friday, November 21, 2008

Oh what a day...

Nathan lost his
first tooth, yipee














Our little wishbone





What a fun filled day we've had today. I woke up older, but hopefully wiser today and had a great day. It started off with a great work out with Cody whom I just adore, thanks again Dad for the session. Then it was off and running for the rest of the day. Nathan had a Thanksgiving program at school today and he was the wishbone, just adorable. They sang the cutest song about gobble gobble and a wobble wobble, it was at this moment I wish I knew how to put video on my blog but anyway it was great you'll just have to trust me on that one, the pictures just don't do the little wishbone any justice. Then Nathan's darling teacher served us pumpkin pie in her classroom.

Then it was off to the Doctor's office for Nicolas he unfortunately was diagnosed with migraines, I'm so sorry for passing them on, I hope he doesn't suffer near as much as I have. So we have to start a log about them, like when, how often and what he has eaten when they occur and then we may have to see a neurologist I'm hoping that it's something we can take care of by means of diet. It's amazing how much kids health, behavior and so on is influenced by what they eat. That's it I'm moving to a farm and growing my own food, it's so hard to read every box, bottle and container I bring home. Oh and Nathan lost his very first tooth today, he was so excited he's been waiting for a long time for this, all of his friends have already lost several teeth. He's even more excited to have the Tooth Fairy coming over tonight, that's a big deal in our house. The first tooth is worth the most.

Now it's time to celebrate my birthday, we are having cake at my parent's house and then Manuel and I are going out for a drink. What a great day I've had and thank you to all who have called, sent cards & emails I love you all dearly.

1 comment:

Michaelene said...

Oh sweetheart! Sounds like a really wonderful birthday (other than Nicolas' diagnosis).
I'm so, so glad you've started blogging - I would have never known about Nathan's tooth until we saw him!
We are going to stay put for Thanksgiving, mainly because of what I did to my back! I really can't sit still for very long and am finding myself on my back on the floor throughout the day, consistently. And not for the fun your dirty little mind is thinking that I'm having, either ;>
But, we will be going. Even if it's just the kids and I, we miss you guys too much when we go but once a year.
Have a great weekend! I'll ask Matt's Mom about diets for migraines (she knows EVERYTHING about diet and health, EVERYTHING!!).
Love you all bunches. Please give Nathan a big kiss for loosing his first tooth and give my Nicolas a great big hug and kiss on the forehead (to keep those darn headaches away!) and give Issac a kiss from Showpheeea....